Sunday, October 17, 2010

Nanowrimo!

So….I signed up for Nanowrimo this year (for the very FIRST time ever) and I am sooo excited & a little bit nervous. (cue the butterflies)

In case, you don’t know what Nanowrimo is (this is the description from the Nanowrimo website) :

National Novel Writing Month is a fun, seat-of-your-pants approach to novel writing. Participants begin writing November 1. The goal is to write a 175-page (50,000-word) novel by midnight, November 30.

If your interested read more about it here.

Anyways, it is starting in 16 days…eeeh! I am so nervous haha. I first discovered Nanowrimo last year but it was halfway through November so it was to late to sign up & I vowed I would this year…so we will see how it goes. I am thinking about adding this to my blog for the month of November because: 1) it will be a place where I can write about my progress and possibly vent haha & 2) I most likely won’t be reading many books because I will have writing on top of school work and school activities (ugh senior year is soo hard!) so I don’t want my blog to go MIA for a whole month.

So that is all the news for today, are you going to be doing Nanowrimo this year or know anyone who has or is going to?

Happy reading! –Jenny (:

No comments:

Post a Comment