Monday, October 11, 2010

Summer of Sarah Dessen!

So today, was one of those random days where I was sitting around and for some reason decided to start a blog. A book blog to be exact, and I am so excited. I have been following book blogs forever and I decided….”hey I like books! I like reviewing books! I like writing! I can make a book blog myself too!” So we will see how this turns out. Anyways, speaking of reading, I am currently reading This Lullaby by (the wonderful) Sarah Dessen (a.k.a my favorite author) as apart of my “Summer of Sarah Dessen” project, where I went through my bookshelf and re-read all of my Sarah Dessen books; and fell in love with them all over again. Right now I am back in school, so I obviously went a little behind the deadline of ‘summer’ but I decided to stick with it.
So far I have read:
Along For the Ride
Keeping the Moon
Just Listen
Being back in school (while taking photography and a creative writing class) has been very stressful and taking up a lot of my time so I have been kind of slacking on reading. But after this first quarter I am going to start reading as much as I used to (with the inspiration and dedication to now writing a blog; helping me out along the way). So hopefully  I will be finishing my re-reading of This Lullaby and will be posting my review soon!
-Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment